Sorry it's been a while since my last update, my computer has died on me and it's the end of the semester so I haven't really had time to sit down and write about Rome. However, I have a few free moments today so I thought I would update everyone on what I've been up to lately.
So a few weeks ago, I went to Venice for the day, and I think i fell in love.
Venice was the most beautiful city I had ever seen. It was so cool to see roads made of water, and gondoliers rowing away. Ahhh it was gorgeous and the water was so blue. Someone had told me that the water in Venice was brown and that it smelled, but that was definitely not the case. It was beautiful. I am so glad that I went.
Besides the gondolas and the water-streets may favorite thing about Venice was all of the masquarade shops. Every street was selling costumes and masques and they were all beautiful. I bought a masque while I was there and so now all I need is a gown and a cape and I'll be ready to go to the ball.
Oh and in Venice their taxis are boats, could you imagine hailing a taxi and having a boat pull up...so cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment